We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to http://websitebag.com only. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us via email. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Payment method. We do not store your credit card numbers. Payment is processed by third party.
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share The Information We Collect
We does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Servicing products
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of http://websitebag.com, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links To Other Websites
Refunds must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for consideration. Refunds will be processed only if we are unable to provide the services paid for within the 2 weeks from date of purchase.
Reasons Not Eligible For Refund – Terms and Conditions
We reserves the right to refuse refund in the following events:
- Purchaser has been delivered the services partially for fully.
- Purchaser has attempted a chargeback and failed.